What makes us different?
The ServAssure Dealers Alliance is a multi state organization of Heating And Air Conditioning contractors dedicated to our customers 100% satisfaction. To accomplish this goal
ServAssure Dealers are committed to the perfection of our companies by providing only the best personal, equipped with the latest training, technology and installation practices.
Before we became a ServAssure dealer, we went through a stringent application process. This review included a site / field inspection, examination of our past financial statements, service records, etc. After that process we had to be approved by the ServAssure Dealers Board.
ServAssure High Level of Standards
The Review Board has a set of standards every dealer must adhere to:
• Financial Stability
• 13 month money back guarantee
• Servassure Satisfaction Guarantee
• Flat Rate Pricing
• Consistent Sales Practices
• Employee Quality
• Our employees must also follow guidelines:
– Pre-employment testing
– Uniformed with identification
– Confirm customer needs
– Diagnose Problems
– Present repair price from flat rate pricing book
– Complete repairs
– Present completed service ticket
– Post employment testing
– Explain repair in writing and verbally to you our customer
– Post employment training through manufacturers and trade groups
These are only a sample of the standards we must abide by. Go to ServAssure.com for more details.
NATE stands for North American Technician Excellence. NATE is the leading certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration industry and is the only test supported by the entire industry.
NATE exams reflect a consensus of opinion of what technicians need to know to effectively service and install today’s sophisticated HVAC systems.
For years customers have wanted the comfort of knowing that they are being sent a certified technician with the knowledge to solve their problem. This is where NATE comes in. As an independent, non-profit coalition of industry leaders, NATE provides comprehensive, nationwide testing and certification for HVAC technicians.
Leading Manufacturers, Trade Organizations and even Government Agencies support NATE:
– Air Conditioning Contractors Assoc (ACCA)
– Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Institute (ARI)
– American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
– Engineers Assoc. (ASHREA)
– Plumbing, Heating Cooling Contractors (PHCC)
– Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
– US Department of Energy
– US Enviromental Protection Agency – Energy Star Program
A+ Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau of Delaware